Lighthouse DeclarationsThe Beginning of all Blessings
Our voice needs to be heard!
You will also declare a thing,
And it will be established for you;
So light will shine on your ways.
2 Corinthians 4:13 (TPT)
We have the same Spirit of faith that is described in the Scriptures when it says,
“First I believed, then I spoke in faith.”
So we also first believe then speak in faith.
25 Corona Declarations
The Beginning of all Blessings
Declarations are faith statements about what is true regardless of our current experience. The following verses illustrate our need to stay in faith as we pray, and the declarations below will help us to do just that.
“Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you” (Mark 11:24).
“This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him” (1 John 5:14-15).
- I will thrive no matter what happens. (Philippians 4:11-13)
- My God is meeting all my emotional needs, financial needs, health needs, protection needs, relational needs, strength needs, wisdom needs, and every other need I have. (Philippians 4:19)
- Because of my covenant with God, the coronavirus will not affect me or my loved ones. (Psalm 91)
- No weapon formed against me will prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)
- I know what I am supposed to do and what I am not to do at this time. (James 1:5)
- I supernaturally bring physical healing to others. (Mark 16:17)
- God’s people are humbling themselves, praying, and turning from their wicked ways, and our land is being healed as a result. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- My prayers for our local and national leaders are bringing breakthrough, wisdom, and peace. (1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- The name of Jesus is greater than the name of coronavirus. (Philippians 2:9)
- I do not worry about anything but in everything through prayer and thanksgiving, I possess the peace of God which guards my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- My prayers are positively influencing my nation concerning the coronavirus. (James 5:17-18)
- I am now incredibly arising and shining with love and solutions for the world around me. (Isaiah 60:1)
- No matter what happens, I will be ok. (Romans 8:28)
- Because of God’s promises, I am participating right now in the divine nature and escaping the corruption that is in the world. (2 Peter 1:4)
- My love and service to others at this time is a powerful expression of God’s love to everyone I meet. (I Corinthians 13)
- Every time I speak to the mountain of coronavirus to be removed, it decreases dramatically. (Mark 11:23)
- In every situation I face, there is always a solution. (I Corinthians 10:13)
- This season is an hour of great opportunity, supernatural provision, and breakthrough for me and those I am close to. (2 Kings 4:1-7)
- God is comforting, strengthening, healing, and providing for those who have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
- I am experiencing increased levels of intimacy with the Lord at this time. (Philippians 3:8)
- I am unaffected by the spirit of fear and am in perfect peace. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- I am a safe place for those around me, and my great faith covers and encourages those experiencing fear. (Galatians 6:1)
- The Spirit in me is greater than the spirit in the world. (1 John 4:4)
- Because I am a follower of Jesus, I have the greatest gift of eternal life right now. (John 3:16)
- My God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He has delivered me in the past, and He will deliver me in this also and make me a source of strength and peace to others. (1 Samuel 17:34-35)