We love & value children! Children age 4-12 are dismissed following worship for teaching, activites and ministry.
Beyond learning stories from the Old and New Testament, Lighthouse children are taught and encouraged to move in the gifts of the Spirit. Most importantly, the children experience the love of God while they grow in this grace-filled community. Every child has an incredible destiny in the Lord and deserves an opportunity to discover their destiny. The Children’s Ministry team is thankful for the privilege of seeing children walking, skipping, jumping and running in their own destiny!
Children’s Ministry Core Values:
- Having a love relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ, is the most important thing in our lives. (1 John 3:1)
- We are heirs to God’s inheritance; therefore, we will live our lives as royalty; as princes & princesses. (Romans 8:17)
- We have the power of the Holy Spirit moving through us to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons and preach the Word of God. (Matthew 10:18)
- We can all hear God’s voice and will respond by encouraging and comforting others through prophecy. (1 Corinthians 14:1)
- As members of the Body of Christ, we will work together to see God glorified in our city, in our nation and in our world. (Mark 16:15 )
- Purpose Statement:
To see the children of Lighthouse Church raised up to personally know and love Jesus Christ and to live fully in the destiny that God has for each one of them.